View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vxt

re: 12/10-12/14

Patch Notes have come out. Many classes/spec got buffs and some got a tiny amount of "nerfs". It is everyone's responsibility to review these, updated SimCraft modules, and know what spec/talent/glyphs are the best for raiding on a scaling and "Best In Slot" level.

For example, my warrior(Wxt) will be going Single-Minded Fury for the foreseeable future. Once I have access to the weapons I want, however, I will swap to Titan's Grip and use that and an Arms off-spec looking towards the next tier.

Research your best in slot lists and see if your stat weights have changed, if you recommended spec has changed, or anything else that needs to be looked at.

This first raid week was solid, minus the final boss, and that came from various problems. Some of these can be fixed by being prepared, and know what you need to do. We have quite a few trials, and our guild synergy is in a state of adjustment as a result of this. However, we are all capable of doing MUCH better than our performance Sunday.

We need to get Normals down so we can get down Heroics. And we need to get Heroics down to get into Mythics. Blizzard has done a wonderful job of gating difficulties and the two individual raids of this tier. With this, we have a HUGE opportunity to move through content at a steady pace. I was so happy with how well we handled the first 6 bosses. This week, let's get 7/7 and get ready for the next step. We can do this.

Review logs. Compare em to other players' logs of a similar item level and raid size. See what they did, ask others what they're doing.

Let's kick some fucking ass this week and move forward towards becoming the guild we can be. Peace!

-Wxt, Champion of Eternal Virginity

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vices Forum Index -> Weekly Plan All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: